Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting. In a large bowl, beat together sugar, sour cream, butter, and eggs until creamy. Beat in confectioner's sugar until frosting is of spreading consistency. Much like its author, this recipe is a no-fuss classic.
I don't recall where I got this from, but I use it a lot! Add cocoa and remove pan from heat. Stir in remaining ingredients until smooth. You can have Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting
- You need 17.5 oz of Gingerbread cookie mix.
- You need 1 stick of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 C of coconut oil.
- It’s 1 C of milk chocolate chips.
- It’s 1/4 C of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese; softened.
- Prepare 1/4 C of cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 C of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 T of banana extract.
- You need 2 T of melted butter.
The easiest and most tasty frosting I've ever had. Spread some over warm brownies for a delectable fudgey treat. Chocolate Banana Brownies flavored with fresh banana and banana rum makes a delicious boozy chocolate dessert! Everyone loves a rich fudge brownie so why not add a little more flavor with hints of banana.
Easy Gingerbread Brownies w/ Chocolate-Banana Frosting instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Whisk together gingerbread cookie mix, 1/4 C cocoa powder, coconut oil, eggs, and melted butter until blended..
- Fold in chocolate chips..
- Spray an 8 x 8 casserole dish with nonstick cooking spray..
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Whisk together cream cheese, 1/4 C cocoa powder, powdered sugar, and butter until smooth. Fold in banana extract. Add a tiny bit of milk if necessary to adjust consistency..
- Variations; Vegetable oil, bakers chocolate, shredded coconut, evaporated milk, pecans, walnuts, white chocolate, molasses, ground ginger, cinnamon, allspice, clove, heavy cream, vanilla extract, coffee extract, espresso powder, nutmeg, sour cream, brown sugar, caramelized bananas, rum, rum extract, pumpkin pie spice, honey, cayenne, raspberry, caramel, cashews, cherries, dates, maple, orange, plums, raisins, port, strawberries,.
These easy homemade brownies are made without a mixer, just stir and bake! I can never settle for just a plain brownie. Instead, my mind is always thinking of what I can swirl. Chocolate Banana Brownie Bread Including Cake. Chocolate Banana Brownies with Dulce De Leche Belly Rumbles.