Banana Bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. You can cook Banana Bread using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need 2 cups of flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tbs of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 3 of banana, mashed.
- It’s 1/2 cup of nut (walnut, almond, etc), optional.
- Prepare of Choco chips, optional.
Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. Banana Bread Tips How do I quickly ripen bananas? When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor.
Banana Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- Mixed well all the dry ingredients.
- Stir egg, sugar and oil..
- Combine wet mixture to dry ingredients. Add in milk, vanilla extract and mashed banana. Stir until well blended..
- Mixed in chopped nuts, divide to two small loaves. Sprinkle choco chips on top..
- Oven for 50-75 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Tent the loaves with aluminum foil if the surface too brown..
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe. The yellow peels should be at least half browned, and the bananas inside squishy and browning. The key to a loaf of delightful banana bread is its moistness. Here are some tips and tricks to ensure that your banana bread doesn't turn dry: The bananas have to be over-ripe.