Blueberry Banana Bread. Reviews for: Photos of Blueberry Banana Bread. This recipe for blueberry banana bread is a moist loaf of the classic sweet bread that's chock full of juicy blueberries. It's the perfect snack or dessert option and can be frozen for later use!
Blueberry Banana Bread is the perfect combination of banana bread and blueberry muffins in on delicious banana bread recipe! I am telling you, I've created quite a selection of banana bread. How To Make Vegan Blueberry Banana Oat Bread. You can have Blueberry Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Blueberry Banana Bread
- It’s 4 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 of medium egg.
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 240 g of self raising flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 60 g of blueberries.
Gather your ingredients… Slice and enjoy this moist and delicious vegan blueberry banana oat bread. This simple homemade blueberry banana bread can be vegan, gluten free, whole grain, and completely delicious. Leftover slices freeze well, making it the perfect recipe for breakfast meal prep! Yes, it's true- this banana blueberry bread really does taste as good as it looks.
Blueberry Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (fan).
- Using a hand blender blend three bananas in a large bowl until smooth in texture.
- Add the egg, oil and vanilla extract and blend again until fully incorporated and bubbly.
- Using a wooden spoon fold in the self raising flour, baking powder, salt and blueberries.
- Line a loaf tin with baking paper and scoop your mixture into the tin smoothing out the top.
- Cut your remaining banana in half and place on top with the inside of the banana facing outwardly.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes until golden brown and cooked through, leave to cool on a rack and then serve and enjoy.
Blueberry Banana Bread – moist, delicious, easy-to-make, with a beautiful texture and flavor from blueberries. It's a basic banana bread recipe made a little bit more special with the addition of. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Banana bread is always best made using ripe bananas. This is because they're naturally sweeter and they're softer so easier to mash.