Blueberry Banana Bread. Reviews for: Photos of Blueberry Banana Bread. This recipe for blueberry banana bread is a moist loaf of the classic sweet bread that's chock full of juicy blueberries. It's the perfect snack or dessert option and can be frozen for later use!
Blueberry Banana Bread is the perfect combination of banana bread and blueberry muffins in on delicious banana bread recipe! I am telling you, I've created quite a selection of banana bread. How To Make Vegan Blueberry Banana Oat Bread. You can have Blueberry Banana Bread using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Banana Bread
- It’s 260 g of gluten free self raising flour.
- Prepare 115 g of dairy free spread.
- Prepare 170 g of caster sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 teaspoons of mixed spice.
- You need 2 of medium ripe bananas mashed.
- You need 100 g of blueberries.
Gather your ingredients… Slice and enjoy this moist and delicious vegan blueberry banana oat bread. This simple homemade blueberry banana bread can be vegan, gluten free, whole grain, and completely delicious. Leftover slices freeze well, making it the perfect recipe for breakfast meal prep! Yes, it's true- this banana blueberry bread really does taste as good as it looks.
Blueberry Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Grease a 12 hole mini loaf tin Beat together the dairy free spread and caster sugar until light and fluffy Beat in the eggs one at a time.
- Stir in the flour, mixed spice and mashed banana Coat the blueberries in a little flour and then gently stir into the cake.
- Divide the mixture among the mini loaf tins Bake for 20 minutes.
Blueberry Banana Bread – moist, delicious, easy-to-make, with a beautiful texture and flavor from blueberries. It's a basic banana bread recipe made a little bit more special with the addition of. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Banana bread is always best made using ripe bananas. This is because they're naturally sweeter and they're softer so easier to mash.