Banana Pancakes. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Banana Pancakes Be the first to rate & review! You can cook Banana Pancakes using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Pancakes
- You need 3 of medium sized bananas.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- You need 1.5 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s Half of a cup full cream milk.
- You need Half of a cup of white sugar.
- You need A few of drops of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need of Butter for frying.
Lightly spiced with cinnamon and just a little salty, these banana pancakes take advantage of overripe bananas. Buttermilk makes the fluffy interior extra tender, and honey is the only sweetener used in addition to the bananas. Place banana in a mixing bowl and mash into a smooth paste with a potato masher. HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl.
Banana Pancakes instructions
- Mix the all purpose flour and baking powder. Set aside..
- In a mixer, add all the other ingredients and mix until well combined..
- Take this mixture and fold it into the flour so that there are no lumps..
- Heat half a teaspoon of butter in a pan and pour the batter using a spoon. Use the same spoon for pouring to get equal sized pancakes. When you see the edges becoming brown, flip it and cook until brown on both sides..
- Serve with honey, maple syrup or condensed milk. Ta-da..
Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. Top pancakes with banana slices and maple syrup to serve. How to Make Banana Pancakes Most everyone has leftover ripe, spotty bananas from the week — a little too ripe to enjoy as is, making them perfect for a quick batch of weekend pancakes. Throw your ripe bananas into a mixing bowl and mash. These pancakes are gluten-free and dairy-free — they really are made with just bananas and eggs, no tricks.