Banana bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can cook Banana bread using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- You need 2 of Riped bananas.
- You need 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Milk.
- You need 3/4 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of Refined flour/whole wheat flour.
- You need 1 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Walnut chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Raisins.
- It’s As needed of Icing sugar to garnish.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana bread step by step
- In a blender add bananas, sugar, oil, milk and blend them. Pour the mixture in a mixing bowl..
- Now in a seive take flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon powder seive it and mix well with other ingredients. Add some chopped nuts. Use cut and fold techniques..
- Empty the mixture in a greased tin.(Here I hv used cake tin due to lack of bread tin.) sprinkle some left chopped nuts..
- In preheated oven bake it at 180'c for 35 min. Bread is ready. Cool it completely.Demould it. You can sprinkle some icing sugar also. (Optional).
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.