Easy Banana Choc Chip Muffins. They make a great midday snack. How to Make Easy Banana Muffins From Scratch. This is the best banana chocolate chip muffin recipe if you ask me!
They are fluffy and moist with a sweet banana flavor and a few jolts of delicious semi-sweet AND milk chocolate chips! They are a good way to use up ripe bananas and they freeze well for later! For the best banana muffins, use very ripe bananas. You can cook Easy Banana Choc Chip Muffins using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Banana Choc Chip Muffins
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 4 of bananas.
- It’s 1/2 cup of raw sugar.
- It’s 3/4 cup of choc chips.
- You need 2 cup of self raising flour.
In fact if you can wait a day for browned, overripe and speckled bananas, they are even better. Just before baking, we throw in mini chocolate chips. You could leave them out or swap for regular chocolate chips or fruit like blueberries or strawberries. Make delicious banana chocolate chip muffins that have slightly crisp muffin tops and moist centers with this easy recipe.
Easy Banana Choc Chip Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 (350/360).
- Place muffin cases in muffin tray.
- Mash bananas and add sugar.
- Melt butter add to bowl.
- Add eggs to the mixture in the bowl and mix well.
- Add flour (using self raising flour negates the need for additives like baking soda and I don't use salt, the extra sodium is unnecessary for a healthy heart in my opinion) and mix quickly.
- Add choc chips and fold through.
- Fill muffin cases 2/3 full.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 mins or until golden at 180 (350/360).
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. In a separate bowl, whisk together banana, sugar, egg, butter, and milk. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients then stir in chocolate chips. Fold in the chocolate chip saving a few for the tops of the muffins. Fill each muffin tin with batter and sprinkle the remaining chocolate chips on top.