Cranberry Pecan Bread. Real artisan sourdough bread, with toasted pecans and cranberries, gets a long, slow Cranberry Pecan Bread. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Maggie Glezer, author of A Blessing of Bread, had a revelation on a trip to Aurillac, France, when she saw how the locals pair bread with wine—for. This extra delicious and supremely moist Cranberry Pecan Pumpkin Bread is bursting with fall flavors!
Shake off the winter blues and delight your senses with Angostura Bitters. This unique ingredient lends an unmistakable flavor and aroma to this delicious. Cranberry-Pecan Bread is so moist and delicious, it's one of my favorite treats with a nice warm cup of herbal tea! You can cook Cranberry Pecan Bread using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cranberry Pecan Bread
- It’s 1 of dry ingredients.
- It’s 2 1/3 cup of flour – pre sifted.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1 of wet ingredients.
- You need 1 of egg – slightly beaten.
- You need 3 tbsp of sweet butter – melted.
- You need 3/4 cup of orange juice.
- You need 1 of fresh ingredients.
- Prepare 2 cup of halved freshed cranberries (don't add whole cranberries, they will burst and ruin the bread).
- It’s 1 tsp of fresh grated lemon rind.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
Paleo Cranberry Pecan Bread with Coconut Glaze. My cranberry pecan sourdough bread recipe. This is probably the easiest version of sourdough you can make. I don't autolyse here, don't delay salt addition, and don't do stretch-and-folds.
Cranberry Pecan Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° and grease a 1 1/2 quart loaf pan (5 x 9 x 2 – roughly)..
- This recipe is not my own. It appeared in our local newspaper in 1977. After trying it this bread is a staple at Thanksgiving..
- Combine all dry ingredients and whisk to blend,.
- Add orange juice, egg (slightly beaten), melted sweet butter and stir until combined. The mix will be dry..
- Stir in halved cranberries, lemon rind, pecans and stir mix to combine. Mixture will be sticky. Turn out into greased loaf pan..
- Place in center rack and bake approximately 60 – 75 minutes – or until toothpick inserted in center of bread comes out clean. Each oven is different – in my oven I had one bake in 62 minutes and another in 70 minutes. The toothpick test is the best measurement – as long as it comes out clean – you're good..
- Place on wire rack for 15-20 minutes, then carefully turn out bread and transfer to a wire rack to cool completely..
Cranberry Pecan Baked Brie – Simple, elegant and an absolute crowd-pleaser! Best of all, this is one of the easiest appetizers EVER Cranberry Pecan Baked Brie. In addition to cranberries, I added toasted pecans, orange juice, orange zest and ginger – since cranberries kind of beg to be paired. Cranberry Pecan Banana Bread is a delicious quick bread recipe that tastes like the holidays! Brown sugar, cranberries, bananas, and pecans make for a moist breakfast bread with a little nutty crunch.