Carrot Cake Overnight Oats. Carrot Cake Overnight Oats is an easy make ahead breakfast option that tastes just like a slice of carrot cake. You can relish a dessert-like experience in the morning with healthy whole grain oats. This recipe gets the classic carrot cake flavors from shredded carrots, maple syrup, and cinnamon.
Carrot Cake Overnight Oats are filled with delicious carrot cake spices! The carrots, nuts, and coconut provide a nice texture and boost the nutrition! Mix up these Carrot Cake Overnight Oats on your meal prep day to make breakfast super simple and satisfying. You can cook Carrot Cake Overnight Oats using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- You need of Dry:.
- It’s 1 cup of rolled oats.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of carrot – finely grated.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of allspice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chia seeds.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of raisins.
- You need of Wet:.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 of and 1/4 cup almond milk – unsweetened.
This healthy oatmeal is no-cook and tastes like having your favorite carrot cake for breakfast! Jump Directly to Recipe Carrot Cake Overnight Oats The most delicious Carrot Cake Overnight Oats that are healthy too! Yup, these overnight oats are like having dessert for breakfast with all the delicious flavors of carrot cake without any of the unhealthy sugar and ingredients. Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten Free, Refined Sugar Free Carrot Cake overnight oatmeal is a perfect meal prep recipe, because the recipe must be made the night before.
Carrot Cake Overnight Oats step by step
- First, mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl..
- Add wet ingredients and mix again..
- Place in the refrigerator, covered, for at least 2 hours or over night..
- Top with Greek yogurt and pecans..
- Notes: Feel free to double this recipe. This should last in the refrigerator for up to 5 days. Depending on how thick you like your oats, feel free to add a splash of almond milk before serving..
Refrigerate overnight and they are ready to go the next morning. These carrot cake overnight oats are one of the easiest breakfasts that even your kids can help you assemble the night before. You can use a mason jar, resealable container or a bowl. These carrot cake overnight oats will give you just that plus all of the delicious flavors of carrot cake! Combine the oats, carrot, dates, flaxseeds, pumpkin seeds, cinnamon, nutmeg, and almond milk in a glass jar.