Banana Bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. You can cook Banana Bread using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need 450 g of mashed 🍌 (can add more).
- It’s 90 g of melted unsalted butter.
- Prepare 40 g of white sugar.
- Prepare 40 g of brown sugar.
- You need 1 of large egg (room temperature).
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 225 g of all purpose flour / cake flour.
- You need 1 tsp of baking soda.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 cup of chocolate chip (optional).
Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. Banana Bread Tips How do I quickly ripen bananas?
Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat over at 160° & line in baking paper on 2L loaf pan..
- Whisk 🍌, sugar, butter until well-blended..
- Whisk in egg & vanilla extract.
- Add in sifted flour, baking soda & salt. Using a spatula, using cutting and scrape motion to stir till well blended. Stir in chocolate chips..
- Pour batter into loaf pan, knock out some air. Bake for about 1 hour & 15 minutes（看著辦）until a tester inserted in the centre & come out clean..
- Put the tray into the middle, once 🍌🍞 is starting to turn brown, move tray to bottom, when it turned into your desire colour, cover the top with aluminium foil. (Me: move to bottom after 30mins, cover with foil after 15min).
- Cool it in the tin for 20 mins. Take out & cool completely..
When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. If you have a day or two to spare, place bananas and an apple, avocado, peach or tomato in a brown paper bag and keep on your counter. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe.