2 minute Carrot Cake. This version uses carrot cake mix, sugar free oatmeal, protein powder and apple sauce. And just enough icing to top it off. Drain the oranges; reserving the syrup.
Combine dry ingredients and mix. mix well. When cool spread layers and top with *filling. When cake is cooled, ice cake. You can have 2 minute Carrot Cake using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of 2 minute Carrot Cake
- Prepare 1 package of Duncan Hines carrot cake size for 1.
- Prepare 3 packets of instant sugar free maple oatmeal.
- It’s 3 scoops of Genepro flavorless powder.
- Prepare 1 (4 oz) of apllesauce.
- You need 6 tbsp of water.
In a large bowl, mix together sugar, oil, eggs, vanilla, and buttermilk. Stir in carrots, coconut, vanilla, and pineapple. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt; gently stir into carrot mixture. Mini carrot cake for two people with cream cheese frosting.
2 minute Carrot Cake step by step
- Empty one packet of carrot cake mix into bowl.
- Add 3 packs of sugar free oatmeal.
- 3 scoops of genepro.
- One container of applesauce or 1/2 cup out of the jar.
- You will see after combining it will still be pretty dry. So add in 6 tbsp of water.
- Divide into 3 microwave safe containers sprayed with PAM.
- After 2 minutes in the microwave it should slide out.
- Let it cool and add cream cheese frosting. This product is available now in US stores. A frosting already in a sealed bag, genius. I added 1/2 serving to my individual cake.
- I made a few and am freezing them for later..
- Here is the nutrition info for one cake with icing..
One layer carrot cake that's better than Publix carrot cake, I promise! Small carrot cake made without pineapple, but full of walnuts in the frosting (leave off for nut-free option). The BEST Carrot Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting.. Since then, I have made a dozen different variations, from this carrot cake to oatmeal craisin breakfast cake. Pour/spoon the batter evenly into the cake pans.