Banana pancakes. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Banana Pancakes Be the first to rate & review! Lightly spiced with cinnamon and just a little salty, these banana pancakes take advantage of overripe bananas. You can cook Banana pancakes using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana pancakes
- Prepare 1 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1 1/2 of ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- You need 4 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
Place banana in a mixing bowl and mash into a smooth paste with a potato masher. HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl. Top pancakes with banana slices and maple syrup to serve. How to Make Banana Pancakes Most everyone has leftover ripe, spotty bananas from the week — a little too ripe to enjoy as is, making them perfect for a quick batch of weekend pancakes.
Banana pancakes instructions
- Mix flour n baking powder.
- Peel the ripe bananas,cut and put in the blender,add the eggs then blend.
- Add milk,sugar n vanilla essence in that blender and blend all of them in a blender.
- Pour that mixture into the flour,mix thoroughly using a whisk or wooden spoon until it becomes consistence.
- Put your chapati pan of any other pan on heat n let it become hot then reduce the heat,apply oil on it then pour your batter from the centre as it spread.
- Let it form pores on topthen apply little oil then turn it and fry both sides until it becomes golden brown..
- Repeat the above procedure until you are done with your batter..
Throw your ripe bananas into a mixing bowl and mash. These pancakes are gluten-free and dairy-free — they really are made with just bananas and eggs, no tricks. Mix banana and egg together in a bowl until no lumps remain. Add vanilla extract to the batter. Small pancakes are faster to cook and easier to flip.