Banana bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. You can have Banana bread using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- You need 3 of bananas.
- It’s 75 gms of powdered brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 of and 1/2 tbsp oil.
- It’s 150 gms of all-purpose flour.
- You need 25 gms of black Raisins.
- It’s As required of Butter just for greasing.
Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. Banana Bread Tips How do I quickly ripen bananas?
Banana bread instructions
- Take 3 bananas in a bowl and mash them with the help of folk. Add 75gm powder brown sugar, 1 tsp baking powder, 1/4 tsp salt, 1 1/2 tbsp oil and mix them nicely. Now add 150 gm all-purpose flour and mix them with the beater. Now add 25 gms black raisins and mix them well..
- Now take a baking pot and grease it with the butter and put the batter..
- Now put the baking pot in the oven at 350 degree F / 180degree C for 30 minutes. After 30 mins take it out and wait for 10 mins and then cut the banana bread in to the slices..
When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. If you have a day or two to spare, place bananas and an apple, avocado, peach or tomato in a brown paper bag and keep on your counter. The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe. The yellow peels should be at least half browned, and the bananas inside squishy and browning. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt.