Banana Caramel Butter Muffins. Spoon about a half teaspoon of the caramel sundae topping (not the butter mix one) into the center of each cup. Make a small dimple in center of each (may be hard cuz batter is thicker and sticky) In a mixing bowl/mixer, combine mashed bananas, vanilla, sugar, egg and cooled butter. Gradually incorporate dry mixture into wet until just moist.
Add in the bananas and vanilla and mix thoroughly. Next add in the eggs one at a time until incorporated. In a separate bowl combine the flour, baking soda, salt and chili powder and stir together to combine all ingredients really well. You can cook Banana Caramel Butter Muffins using 16 ingredients and 21 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Caramel Butter Muffins
- You need of muffin batter:.
- Prepare 2 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 3 of slightly over ripe bananas.
- It’s 1 cup of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/2 cup of buttermilk.
- Prepare 2 large of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare of caramel center.
- You need 4 tbsp of caramel sudae topping (more or less as needed).
- It’s of caramel butter topping:.
- You need 2 tbsp of room temp caramel sundae topping (heaping).
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter.
Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture just until moistened. Fill paper-lined jumbo muffin cups three-fourths full. Line a muffin pan with paper liners. Stir together muffin ingredients in a large bowl until combined.
Banana Caramel Butter Muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare 18 regular sized muffin/cupcake cups with baking spray or paper liners..
- Lightly spray top of pan with baking spray to help prevent caramel from sticking..
- CARAMEL BUTTER TOPPING:.
- Mix well caramel and butter until smooth. Set aside..
- MUFFIN BATTER:.
- In a large bowl wisk together all dry ingredients except sugar..
- In another bowl mash bananas, then sprinkle with sugar. Stir well..
- Wisk in all wet ingredients into mashed banana mix..
- Add wet to dry and stir until just incorporated. Do not overmix..
- Fill muffin cups to 1/4 full with muffin batter..
- Spoon about a half teaspoon of the caramel sundae topping (not the butter mix one) into the center of each cup..
- Then fill muffin cups to 3/4 full with batter..
- Make a small dimple in center of each (may be hard cuz batter is thicker and sticky).
- Spoon about 1/2 tsp. Of the caramel butter topping mix in center of each where u put the dimple..
- Its ok if u don't get it exact as it will melt during baking and run to the side. It may over spill as the muffin rises. (Which is ok, u can spoon it over directly when it comes out of oven) (if needed).
- Bake about 20 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean..
- Immedietly remove muffins from pan and transfer to wire rack for cooling. (They will be super hot! And the caramel will stick to u and burn you so remove carefully) ( I used a butter knife to pop them out and then transferred. Its easier).
- Serve warm or cooled and enjoy!.
- Makes 18 regular sized muffins..
These Banana Caramel Muffins are perfect for breakfast, snack time or dessert! Soft and loaded with bananas with a caramel drizzle on top. Sometimes you just need a muffin. That should be a bumper sticker or something, I think. These Banana Caramel Muffins have a predominant Banana taste with the sweetness of the caramel.