Banana pancakes. Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. A flourless banana pancake recipe I tried was mushy and difficult to flip.
How to make banana pancakes Begin by combining the flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a bowl. In a medium bowl, mash the banana until almost smooth. Banana Pancakes Be the first to rate & review! You can have Banana pancakes using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana pancakes
- It’s of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- It’s of eggs.
- It’s of ripe bananas.
- Prepare of vanilla essence.
- It’s of sugar.
- You need of milk.
Lightly spiced with cinnamon and just a little salty, these banana pancakes take advantage of overripe bananas. Buttermilk makes the fluffy interior extra tender, and honey is the only sweetener used in addition to the bananas. Place banana in a mixing bowl and mash into a smooth paste with a potato masher. HOW TO MAKE BANANA PANCAKES: MAKE THE PANCAKE BATTER Mix the wet ingredients (egg, milk, melted butter, vanilla) in a small bowl.
Banana pancakes instructions
- Mix flour n baking powder.
- Peel the ripe bananas,cut and put in the blender,add the eggs then blend.
- Add milk,sugar n vanilla essence in that blender and blend all of them in a blender.
- Pour that mixture into the flour,mix thoroughly using a whisk or wooden spoon until it becomes consistence.
- Put your chapati pan of any other pan on heat n let it become hot then reduce the heat,apply oil on it then pour your batter from the centre as it spread.
- Let it form pores on topthen apply little oil then turn it and fry both sides until it becomes golden brown..
- Repeat the above procedure until you are done with your batter..
Mix the dry ingredients (flour, sugar, baking powder, salt) in another bowl. Add flour, milk, baking powder, and vegetable oil to the eggs and mix to make a batter. Stir mashed bananas into the batter. Throw your ripe bananas into a mixing bowl and mash. These pancakes are gluten-free and dairy-free — they really are made with just bananas and eggs, no tricks.