Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. In large bowl, mash bananas with fork.
Heap the thick batter into the prepared muffin cups, mounding them quite full; a muffin scoop works well here. Like banana bread, these especially moist chocolate chip muffins are a great way to use up overripe bananas. Muffins are an easy baking project because there's … Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins. You can have Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
- You need 1/4 cup of unsalted butter.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 medium of bananas.
- You need 1 large of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of butter rum extract.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk.
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped nuts of your choice.
- You need 1 cup of cinnamon chips (optional but strongly suggested).
An easy banana chocolate chip muffin recipe made with ripe bananas and basic pantry staples. This is a delicious grab and go breakfast and a fun weekend baking project. People have been turning to baking to ease their anxieties these days. Peel bananas and throw them in a big bowl with the melted butter and smash it all together with a fork.
Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins instructions
- Beat together butter and sugar.
- Add bananas, egg, vanilla extract, butter rum extract, and milk. Beat until blended..
- In separate bowl mix baking powder, baking soda, salt, and flour..
- Add to wet mixture, stirring until smooth..
- Stir in chips and nuts..
- Pour in muffin pan and bake at 350°F for 20-23 minutes..
Keep blending until the mixture is creamy and smooth, not chunky. Banana chocolate chips muffins are a super easy recipe that is made with simple ingredients. These banana chocolate chip muffins are quick to make, full of banana flavor, aren't too sweet, and have crunchy tops, and they taste just like banana bread! Moist Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins These moist banana chocolate chip muffins are tender and bursting with rich chocolate flavor. Mix mashed bananas, egg, melted butter and milk in medium bowl.