Easy banana bread. Combine bananas, sugar, egg, and butter together in a bowl. Mix flour and baking soda together in a separate bowl; stir into banana mixture until batter is just mixed. Pour batter into the prepared loaf pan.
Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt; add to creamed mixture alternately with bananas, beating well after each addition. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In a large bowl, cream together the eggs and sugar. You can cook Easy banana bread using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy banana bread
- You need of Dry ingredients.
- You need 3 cups of flour.
- You need 1 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare of Wet ingredients.
- You need 6 of mashed bananas.
- You need 3/4 cup of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- You need of I 1/2 cups sugar.
Stir in the mashed bananas, vanilla, oil and cinnamon. To make banana bread, you'll need pretty straightforward ingredients. Naturally the first thing you need is bananas. I like to mash them up with a muddler, but you could also simply use a fork.
Easy banana bread step by step
- Mash the 6 bananas till smooth. Add the other wet ingredients and combine to form a consistent wet mixture..
- Mix all the dry ingredients as you sieve into a bowl..
- Add the dry ingredients (in three batches) to the wet as you fold in one direction. Do not overmix because you'll form a chewy cake..
- Add the batter into a loaf tin or two mini tins.
- Bake into a preheated oven at 180°C for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean..
- Allow to cool in the tins for ten minutes then place onto a cooling rack until it cools completely. ENJOY..
Place bananas in a large bowl and mash them. Add all the other ingredients to the bowl, and whisk just until combined. In a bowl mix together mashed bananas, mayo and egg. In a separate bowl combine flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and pecans Add flour mixture to wet mixture and stir just until combined. Peel the bananas. (these can be from the freezer, just thaw first) Mash the bananas.