Easy Carrot Cake. Combine the sugar, flour, salt, cinnamon, soda, oil. With an electric mixer beat in the eggs one at a time. Stir in the carrots and the walnuts.
Baking soda helps the cake to rise. Salt, cinnamon, and vanilla extract make the cake taste amazing. Oil keeps the cake nice and moist — any neutral flavored oil will work. You can have Easy Carrot Cake using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Easy Carrot Cake
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of miracle whip.
- You need 1 box of gluten-free yellow cake mix (reg. works too).
- Prepare 4 of eggs or equivalent of egg substitute.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cold water.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 cups of finely shredded carrots.
- It’s 8 oz of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- You need 3 1/2 cups of powdered sugar.
Easy carrot cake from a cake mix. I frost it with a Cream Cheese Frosting, then cut into bars. Carrot Cake Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing. In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, allspice, and salt.
Easy Carrot Cake step by step
- For cake: heat oven to 350 degrees..
- Beat miracle whip, cake mix, eggs, water, & cinnamon until well blended. Stir in carrots. Pour into greased 13×9 baking pan..
- Bake 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely..
- For frosting: beat cream cheese & vanilla at medium speed with electric mixer until well blended. Gradually add sugar, beating until light & fluffy. Frost cake..
To a large bowl, add eggs and whisk until lightly beaten. In a large mixing bowl, stir together oil, sugars, vanilla essence, eggs and grated carrot. Sift over the plain flour, baking powder, salt and cinnamon. Carrot Cake is such a classic, especially this time of year with Easter approaching. Many have strong opinions about what makes the perfect carrot cake, but there's no doubt that it should be moist, simple to make and full of carrots.