Lemon Brownies. Plenty of lemon juice and lemon zest make these lemon brownies very refreshing and a crowd-pleasing dessert. Lemon brownies AKA lemon blondies are super soft and moist bars topped with the most delicious glaze. The perfect refreshing dessert that you'll be making over and over again!
Cannot wait to make these and thank you for the video so much easier to visualize. Just made these magnificent lemon brownies! They came out more cake like than dense. You can cook Lemon Brownies using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lemon Brownies
- It’s 1 cup of Flour.
- Prepare 1 cup of Sugar.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 of Lemon.
- Prepare 80-100 gr of Butter.
- It’s 2 of tb.s. Lemon Juice.
- It’s 1/3 tea spoon of Salt.
- Prepare of Lemon glaze.
- It’s 1 of tb.s. Lemon Zest.
- Prepare 3 of tb.s. Powdered Sugar.
Lemony deliciousness meets yummy brownies in this Lemon Brownies recipe. It's best of both worlds with their powerful lemon flavor & moist brownie texture! Confession: Summertime is my least favorite time of the year for baking. Lemon Brownies are a super easy-to-make dessert bar recipe.
Lemon Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 175 C. Grease baking dish with butter. Zest and juice 1 large lemon. In the bowl beat the flour, sugar, salt, and softened butter electric mixture fitted with the paddle attachment, until combined. In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs, lemon zest, and lemon juice until combined. Pour into the flour mixture and beat increasing speed from low to high until smooth and creamy..
- Pour into baking dish and bake for 25-30 minutes, until just starting to turn golden and a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before glazing. Whisk together the powdered sugar, lemon zest and juice. Spread the glaze over the brownies. Let glaze set for one hour..
- Video with preparing is here: https://youtu.be/wuKqpUs9zDs?sub_confirmation=1.
This is one of those recipes that begins with a cake mix. If you prefer to make things totally from scratch, then this recipe isn't for you. Lemon Brownies AKA Lemon Blondies – These deliciously thick and fudgy bars are bursting with lemon flavour, and topped with a sweet and tangy glaze. And unlike regular brownies, these bad boys have a thick and smooth lemon glaze on top which sends them over the top and outta this world. When the brownies are cooled completely, make the glaze.