Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can have Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- You need 3 of Bananas(Ripe).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Oil.
- Prepare 1.5 cup of Multi Grain Flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1-1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Walnuts.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana Bread step by step
- Take bananas in a bowl and mash them. Now add oil, sugar and vanilla in a bowl and mix well..
- Now seive wheat flour, baking soda and baking powder. Set aside. Add walnuts..
- Now add wet ingredients and milk. Mix it well. Now pour into the greased tin and put it into the preheated oven for 35-40 mins..
- Remove from then tin and let it cool for 10 mins. Slice it and serve it..
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.