Banana bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. You can cook Banana bread using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- You need 280 g of self raising flour.
- Prepare 128 g of sugar.
- Prepare 128 g of salad oil.
- It’s 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of vannila essence.
- You need 3 of overripe banana.
Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. Banana Bread Tips How do I quickly ripen bananas? When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor.
Banana bread instructions
- Preheat oven at 175 degrees. Blend or mash the bananas set aside.
- Sieve flour, baking soda n cinnamon add pinch of salt set aside.
- In a bowl add sugar, salad,egg and the essence mix up add mashed banana and mix.
- Fold in flour and bake for 45 minutes or till knife come out clean.
In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe. The yellow peels should be at least half browned, and the bananas inside squishy and browning. The key to a loaf of delightful banana bread is its moistness. Here are some tips and tricks to ensure that your banana bread doesn't turn dry: The bananas have to be over-ripe.