Hot and Sweet Sticky Chicken Wings.
You can have Hot and Sweet Sticky Chicken Wings using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Hot and Sweet Sticky Chicken Wings
- It’s 250 gms of chicken wings…
- Prepare of Vegetable oil frying.
- It’s Half of a teaspoon ginger & garlic powder…
- You need of Salt and pepper.
- You need Tablespoon of light soy sauce.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of sugar and honey.
- You need 3 tablespoons of tomato sauce.
- You need of Chopped coriander for garnish.
Hot and Sweet Sticky Chicken Wings instructions
- Clean the wings and pat to dry. Season with salt, pepper and the ginger garlic mix. Leave for about 30 minutes..
- Heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan…deep fry the wings till nice and golden brown. Set aside..
- In a medium saucepot…add a tablespoon of vegetable oil, the tomato sauce, sugar, honey amd soy sauce stir to mix and allow to simmer until lightly thick..
- Add in the chicken wings and toss so they are all nicely coated. Allow to cook for about a minute or two….
- Garnish with the chopped coriander and they are ready to serve…enjoy..