Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Brownies. Peanut butter swirl brownies – blinged out brownies! ! This peanut butter brownie recipe is going to become your newest addiction. It's all things a peanut butter treat should be and rarely are – moist, dense, and totally decadent.
Chocolate lovers will be happy today! I love chocolate chip cookies and brownies… put them together and you have the most amazing treat! This is now my go-to recipe for a quick and easy last minute party dessert. You can have Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Brownies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Brownies
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of butter, softened.
- You need 2/3 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar, packed.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of flour.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
These Homemade Chocolate Chip Brownies will satisfy any chocolate craving you have. This easy brownie recipe will give any box mix a run for the I mean have you seen this Peanut Butter Brownie Dessert? Layers of brownie, pudding, candy, and peanuts. It makes my sweet tooth so happy!
Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Brownies step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 9×9 inch baking pan with foil and grease..
- With a FORK NOT A MIXER cream together butter and peanut butter. Gradually blend in the brown sugar, white sugar, eggs, and vanilla; mix until combined. Not fluffy. Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into the peanut butter mixture until well blended.
- Fold in 2 cups chocolate chips and then spread into prepared pan..
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in preheated oven, or until the top springs back when touched. Cool, and cut into 16 squares..
The calorie content of peanut butter chocolate chip cookies can be found on websites, such as My Fitness Pal, Calorie Count and Calorie Lab. Chips in chocolate chip cookies have a lower percentage of cocoa butter than regular chocolate. It's the butter that's responsible for the melting. For more chocolate peanut butter effect, additional peanut butter chips are sprinkled on top. This adds to the visual appeal of this dessert, but it also adds an additional punch of peanut butter to the brownie cupcakes too!