Banana-Nutella Muffins. Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a large bowl. Add banana mixture to the dry ingredients and mix until just moistened. Nutella Swirled Banana Muffins are moist banana muffins with swirls of Nutella in every scrumptious bite!
Tips for making these banana Nutella muffins Use overripe bananas— Overripe, even brown, bananas are perfect for throwing into these muffins. Put Nutella in a cup and heat gently for a few second in a micowave or on a bain-marie until the Nutella becomes runny. Put a teaspoon of Nutella on each muffin and use a small stick/tooth pick to make a swirl before putting the pan in the oven. You can have Banana-Nutella Muffins using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana-Nutella Muffins
- It’s 3 medium of sized browned-bananas.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Nutella spread (choco-hazelnut spread).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1 cup of self-rising flour (baking powder and salt included).
- You need 1 of Nesquick (chocolate) syrup.
- You need 1/3 cup of unsalted butter.
In a medium bowl, whisk together egg, mashed bananas, and melted butter. Pour the egg mixture into the flour mixture and mix as little as possible, just until combined. Fill the muffin cups halfway with batter and drop about a teaspoon of Nutella in the center of each. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a mixing bowl.
Banana-Nutella Muffins instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium-large bowl mash bananas into lumpy paste, add both eggs, mix.
- In a separate microwave safe bowl, add butter and Nutella, microwave on high for 30s, stir and pour into banana-egg mixture.
- Gradually add flour to mixture, stir, gradually add water to mixture, stir.
- Pour ~1/3-1/2 cups of mixture into each cup of ungreased muffin pan.
- Drizzle ~1 tbsp of Nesquick onto each muffin, swirl chocolate syrup into mixture using knife or toothpick.
- Place muffin pan in oven for ~30 mins, when toothpick or fork comes out of center of center muffin(s) clean: they're ready.
In a medium bowl, combine flour, oats, white sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Stir until ingredients are well combined. I actually have a Banana Nutella Swirl Muffin that you may want to try instead. These Banana Nutella Muffins are awesome and will keep you satisfied. They are soft, moist, chocolatey, and highly addictive.