Banana bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can have Banana bread using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- It’s 120 g of butter, softened, plus extra for the tin.
- It’s 100 g of caster/brown sugar.
- You need 2 of large eggs, beaten.
- It’s 140 g of self-rising flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 4-5 of very ripe bananas, mashed.
- You need of Icing topping.
- Prepare 1 cup of icing sugar.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of water.
- It’s 1 of Banana slices.
- You need 3-4 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana bread instructions
- Mix all the ingredients well. Rest for 10 min.
- Bake in a buttered loaf tin in the oven 180C fan or gas mark 4 for about 30-40 min. Once it baked take it out of the tin and cool it down on a serving plate..
- While waiting for the banana to cool down. To make icing topping, mix icing sugar with water, mix well until it turn to think consistency. It’s more likely to add too much water If it’s too loose add some more icing sugar in..
- On a small pan, add some butter then banana. Then add some sugar to caramelised the banana. Turn banana over to the other side and add sugar on top. Get them caramelised on both side..
- Pour some icing topping on the banana cake then add caramelised banana pieces on top to decorate 🍌 🧁.
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.