Fenugreek Banana Pancakes. This week's recipe is for Fenugreek Pancakes, Gujarati style. Methi ni bhaaji means fenugreek and pooda means pancakes. Homebrewers sometimes add fenugreek to their beer to produce a subtle maple flavor without adding sugar.
Aside banana, you can use other fruits like avocado, blueberry, apple, chocolate, strawberry or groundnuts to make pancakes after blending them. They provide nice flavour and taste to the pancakes different from the regular pancakes we are familiar with. Pancakes are sweeter to make with heavy based pan. You can have Fenugreek Banana Pancakes using 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fenugreek Banana Pancakes
- Prepare 1.5 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of fenugreek.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of chilli flakes.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 pc of banana.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Grated ginger.
- Prepare 2 of green chilli.
- You need 1 tsp. of Black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp. of Brown sugar.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp of oil.
- You need as needed of Peanut chutney Ketchup and garlic butter to serve.
Cover and keep aside for four hours. Grease banana leaves on the shiny side. Banana egg pancakes, banana oatmeal pancakes, banana chocolate pancakes, and more. Find easy banana pancake recipes, including some healthy, and paleo versions.
Fenugreek Banana Pancakes step by step
- Mix wheat flour and baking powder and sieve. Chop and wash fenugreek and rinse..
- Now add salt and milk in a flour. Beat well. Add 1/2cup of water and adjust consistency. Grate banana and ginger chopped green chilli coursly crushed black pepper brown sugar chilli flex mix in a batter. Beat well.(If need add 1/2cup water)Batter should not be thick or runny..
- Heat oil in a pan and put a ring to Make equal size pancakes. And pour batter cook on mid. Slow flame. And remove ring. Turn another side and cook for 3-4min on slow mid. Flame. Turn off flame. And serve..
- Yummy tasty Fenugreek banana pancakes is ready.Serve hot with Garlic butter peanut chutney and ketchup..
Combine flour, white sugar, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together egg, milk, vegetable oil and bananas. Peel the banana and mash it nicely using a fork, until no lumps remain. Take a deep bowl, break the egg into it and whisk it until frothy. Put the mashed banana in the beaten egg and mix thoroughly.