Oatmeal and Banana Muffins. Combine flour, oats, sugar, baking powder, soda, and salt. Stir in the milk, oil, and vanilla. Whisk flour, baking powder, and baking soda together in a separate bowl; slowly stir into banana-butter mixture until batter is just mixed.
In a separate bowl, combine the mashed bananas, eggs, vanilla and butter. Add the banana mixture to the flour mixture, stirring just until the dry ingredients are moistened. Spoon batter into greased muffin cups. You can have Oatmeal and Banana Muffins using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oatmeal and Banana Muffins
- It’s 1/3 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter.
- It’s 2 of bananas (mashed).
- It’s 1 of banana (sliced).
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 cup of quick oatmeal.
- Prepare 1/3 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of milk.
- It’s 1 dash of cinnamon.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
Add the sour cream, sugar and vanilla to the browned butter and whisk. Add the eggs and whisk until. How To Make Banana Oatmeal Muffins: To make these muffin cups, start by mashing up your bananas and then combine oats, baking powder, cinnamon, nutmeg, and salt in a large bowl. In a separate bowl mix together mashed bananas, eggs, and milk until well combined.
Oatmeal and Banana Muffins instructions
- preheat oven to 350°F or 175°C.
- cream butter and sugar until cream and smooth. add the egg and mix, careful not to curdle it. mix in the vanilla and cinnamon..
- sift in the flour and baking powder. fold it in slowly..
- next take 3/4 of the oatmeal and mix it in well. add in the milk until it is in thr dropping consistency..
- line cupcake tin with paper cups and fill it in 2/3 full. sprinkle leftover oatmeal of the muffins and add banana slices as toppings..
- bake for 15-20 mins or until toothpick comes out clean.
Pour the milk mixture over the oat mixture and stir well to combine. In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a small bowl, beat the egg whites, bananas, brown sugar, milk and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. In the interest of banana oatmeal muffin honesty, the chocolate chips do add a small amount of sugar and fat to the recipe, but it's quite minimal.