Banana Bread Roll. You can count on your whole gang going bananas over this Banana Bread Roll! This easy jelly roll-style banana bread features a cream cheese and vanilla filling that really pairs perfectly with the banana bread. You may want to make two of these!
Grease and flour paper; set aside. Spread out a clean, thin dish towel on the counter (make sure the towel is larger than your jelly roll pan); sprinkle liberally with powdered sugar (this can be done using a mesh strainer). And because I love banana bread so much, this recipe was bound to happen sooner or later. You can have Banana Bread Roll using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread Roll
- It’s 2 of Banana.
- You need of Powdered sugar.
- You need of Oil/Butter/ ghee for frying.
- Prepare of Bread without edges.
- Prepare of Bread crumbs.
- It’s of Cornflour and water mixture.
The result is an amazingly moist, banana-bread like cinnamon roll just begging to be frosted (and that, we must do). Combine the mashed banana, sour cream, and lemon zest in a small bowl; set aside. Place the butter in the bowl of a heavyduty mixer. With the flat beater (paddle), cream the butter on medium speed.
Banana Bread Roll instructions
- Put 1 tbsp of butter in a preheated pan. Add bananas then add Powder sugar and close the flame and then mash the bananas.
- Remove the edges of solved bread. Flatten the bread.
- Add bananas and roll the bread and with the help constrach make this roll. Dip the bread roll in the cornflour and water mixer and coat in bread crumbs and deep fry on low medium flame until the Roll gets golden brown in colour..
- Serve Hot.
Unroll the banana bread and spread the filling evenly over it. Remove the roll from the fridge and sift powdered sugar over the top. Stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt in small bowl. Gradually add flour mixture- making sure not to over-mix. In a large mixing bowl beat the egg whites on medium speed until soft peaks form (tips curl).