Cranberry Banana Walnut Bread. You won't want to wait until Thanksgiving to bake this rich quick bread. Dust the cranberries and walnuts with the reserved dry flour mixture. Mix them into the batter thoroughly.
A moist and chewy bread with the great taste of cranberries and walnuts. Watch the consistency; I usually need to add more flour so that it doesn't 'climb the walls'. Cranberry Banana Bread is made with flavorful fresh cranberries, sweet bananas, cinnamon & nutmeg to make this fantastic take on traditional This cranberry walnut banana bread is a one-bowl recipe that is as easy as it is delicious. You can cook Cranberry Banana Walnut Bread using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cranberry Banana Walnut Bread
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 1/3 cup of canola oil.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 of banana overripe , mashed.
- You need 2/3 cup of orange juice.
- It’s 2 cups of whole wheat pastry flour.
- You need 1 1/2 tsps of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of cranberries fresh chopped.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of walnuts chopped.
A great way to use up bananas and fresh cranberries in a. Walnuts star in this easy-to-make Banana Walnut Bread recipe from Food Network Kitchen. Slice it up and serve with coffee or tea. This banana bread is perfect for tea sandwiches.
Cranberry Banana Walnut Bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 350F, grease a loaf pan..
- Mix the sugar and oil. Add the egg, banana and orange juice, beating well after each ingredient..
- In a different bowl, whisk the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt until evenly combined..
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and stir just until flour is hydrated..
- Stir in the cranberries and walnuts..
- Scrape batter into loaf pan, bake undisturbed for 60-70 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean..
- Let cool 5 minutes. Run a knife around pan edge and overturn onto cooling rack. Turn bread right side up and allow to cool completely – 2-3 hours..
Stir in the bananas, cranberries, and walnuts. Divide the mixture between the two small tins or spread into the large tin. Cranberry-Walnut Banana Bread, and a Good Lesson Learned in a Moment of Vulnerability. There's nothing like the sweet taste of a warm slice of Cranberry-Walnut Banana Bread to take some pleasure in as we begin navigating this brand new. Cranberry banana bread is a great way to put an old spin on a classic dessert.