Banana bread. In a large bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt. In a separate bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar. Stir in eggs and mashed bananas until well blended.
Add the banana mixture to the creamed mixture and stir until combined. Add dry ingredients, mixing just until flour. When life gives you bananas, it's time to make banana bread. You can have Banana bread using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana bread
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of plain or sweetened yoghurt.
- You need 3 of medium sized ripe bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of mixed dry fruits.
- It’s 1 of tspn baking soda.
- It’s 1/2 of tspn baking powder.
- You need 1 of tbpsn vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
Bake bananas into sweet loaves of goodness, with nuts, chocolate, or plain and delicious. Store overly-ripe bananas in the freezer until you have enough to make bread. Cut up thick slices of the bread and freeze them for a lunch box treat or for an on-the-go breakfast, toasted and spread with peanut or almond butter. Banana Bread Tips How do I quickly ripen bananas?
Banana bread step by step
- Start by peeling your banana,mashed it or blend to puree,add eggs,butter,sugar,yoghurt,vanilla flavour and whisk very well..
- In a separate bowl,add in the dry ingredients,flour,bp,bs and mix well..
- Pour the flour unto the wet mixture and turn it in very gently till nicely mixed,then pour in 1/4 cup of your raisin(dividing the 1/2 cup into 2).
- Grease loaf pan or use baking paper,pour in your bread batter and sprinkle the rest of the raisin on top,bake at 250F for 10mins,then turn it to down heat and bake for 10min at 180F,then to upper heat for 5 mins,then back to up and down heat for 5 more min=30mins baking time..
- And enjoy it after it cools off,great for womens tea time❤😘.
When baking with bananas, use ones that are ripe (or even overripe) to yield the best flavor. If you have a day or two to spare, place bananas and an apple, avocado, peach or tomato in a brown paper bag and keep on your counter. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a medium bowl, whisk together banana, melted butter, eggs, and vanilla. The best bananas to use for banana bread are those that are over-ripe.