Banana Bread. This banana bread is moist and delicious with loads of banana flavor! Friends and family love my recipe and say it's by far the best! Moist and delicious banana bread recipe.
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is often a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread; however there are some banana bread recipes that are traditional-style raised breads. Banana bread first became a standard feature of American cookbooks with the popularization of. You can cook Banana Bread using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Bread
- It’s 1 of mashed banana.
- Prepare 30 gr of butter.
- You need 45 gr of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Prepare 70 gr of flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of soda powder.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
See how to make the best banana bread. Month after month, this banana bread recipe is the most viewed on Allrecipes. An hour of waiting while your. With its super-moist texture, buttery banana and brown sugar flavors, and incredibly soft crumb, this is the best ever banana bread recipe.
Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and use a bit of butter to grease a mini loaf pan..
- In a bowl, sift the flour, sugar and soda powder, and mix until the ingredients thoroughly combined..
- Add in the butter, and whisk until the mixtures show some kind of crumble shape..
- Pour in the mashed banana, egg and vanilla essence into the bowl and then whisk them until all the dry ingredients and wet ingredients are combined well..
- Pour in the batter into the prepared mini loaf pan and bake it for approximately 30-35 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean..
- Let the bread cool for a while and then take it out from the mini loaf pan..
- Serve and enjoy!.
This banana bread was really good! I wish it had more banana flavor though (my bananas were This is my go-to banana bread recipe. It's easy to make and always a hit. This is an easy banana bread recipe that gives perfect results every time. Be sure to use really ripe bananas – the blacker the better.