Banana muffins. Mash bananas in a large bowl. Mix in white sugar, melted butter, brown sugar, egg, and vanilla extract. Fold in flour mixture until just combined.
Add egg, oil and vanilla; mix well. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Muffins will spring back when lightly tapped. You can cook Banana muffins using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana muffins
- You need 1/2 cup of sofened butter.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of bananas (over ripe works best).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 cup of All purpose flour.
Whisk the banana, oil, milk, eggs, salt, and vanilla in a large measuring cup with a spout or another bowl. Make a small well in the center of the dry ingredients. Add sugar and slightly beaten egg. These Banana Muffins are super easy to make, loaded with bananas and sprinkled with buttery crumb topping!
Banana muffins step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a medium size bowl, mix together the first two ingredients. (butter and sugar).
- Going down the line of ingredients, add the ingredients to the bowl one by one and mix in..
- When you are done mixing in all the ingredients, the mix should be the consistency between thick cake batter and dough..
- Scoop the mix into any kind of oiled pan. You can make a loaf, muffins or mini muffins. It turns out every time. :).
- Place in the oven. Until golden brown on top AND a toothpick can poke though without any batter leaving behind..
- Take out of the oven and let it cool to room temperature before serving. If you are planning on putting frosting on them, then let them cook completely..
- Enjoy! ;)).
- Optional- You can make a banana nut bread by adding 1/2 cup of chopped nuts before the flour..
I love these so much because they always turn out perfectly. They're perfect to make over the weekend, and then you can grab them for a quick breakfast throughout the week! These banana muffins are soft, buttery, and spiced with cinnamon. They're wonderful plain, with chopped walnuts, or even chocolate chips. Banana bread is wonderful, but muffins are quicker, more convenient, easily portable, and taste just as good.