Lemon banana bread. In bowl, beat egg, sugar and lemon peel. Grease and flour (or line with parchment paper) a dark metal loaf pan. In a medium sized bowl, whisk together the flour, nutmeg and baking soda.
Add the eggs one at a time, mixing in between each addition. Mix in the lemon juice, flour, baking soda, vanilla, salt, poppyseeds, and lemon zest. Scrape batter into the prepared pan. You can cook Lemon banana bread using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lemon banana bread
- Prepare 400 g of all purpose flour.
- It’s 200 g of magarine.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1 of ripe banana.
- It’s 200 g of sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of lemon essence.
- It’s 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
Mash the bananas, and combine them with eggs, ghee, lemon juice, lemon zest, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Combine the milk and lemon juice, which will curdle a bit. Slowly and alternately fold in the flour mixture and milk mixture, beginning and ending with the dry ingredients.
Lemon banana bread instructions
- Measure all the ingredients and set aside. Pre heat the oven and grease the baking tin.
- Cream magarine and sugar then add eggs and smashed ripe bananas.
- Add essence and mix again. Add sieved flour with baking powder and soda little by little as you mix till incorporated.
- Pour in the baking tin and bake at 180 degrees for 45 mins or till ready.
In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine the eggs, bananas, oil, buttermilk and vanilla; add to flour mixture, stirring just until combined. When I bake this healthy banana bread recipe, I lose all control. Just knowing that a loaf is sitting in the kitchen will keep me coming back for just one more slice all day long.