Banana Muffins With Crumb Topping. In another bowl, beat together bananas, sugar, egg and melted butter. Stir the banana mixture into the flour mixture just until moistened. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
Combine brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon topping ingredients. In a large bowl, combine dry ingredients. Combine bananas, sugar, egg and butter; mix well. You can cook Banana Muffins With Crumb Topping using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Banana Muffins With Crumb Topping
- You need of Muffins.
- It’s 1 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of White Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Soda.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Butter.
- Prepare 3 small of – Medium Very Ripe Bananas.
- You need 1 large of Egg.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Prepare of Stuessel Topping.
- You need 1/3 cup of Brown Sugar.
- It’s 1/4 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of Butter.
Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Banana Muffins with Crumb Topping Muffins, those little bundles of joy that are so easy to make and taste so good with a cup of coffee in the morning. This moist,soft, tender muffin has a wonderful banana flavor!
Banana Muffins With Crumb Topping instructions
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F. Add paper muffin liners to cupcake pans to equal 12 muffins..
- Mix together topping ingredients in a small bowl until crumbly. Set aside..
- For the muffins – combine flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda & salt in a small bowl..
- In a medium size bowl melt butter in microwave..
- Add bananas to melted butter and mash with a fork until no big chunks are left..
- Add egg, milk & vanilla to banana mixture and stir together until well combined..
- Add flour mixture to banana mixture. Mix until just combined. Over mixing will cause muffins to be 'tough' or 'rubbery' in texture..
- Fill paper-lined muffin tins with about a tablespoon or so of batter. Sprinkle about a teaspoon of topping over batter. Divide the rest of batter between all the muffin tins. Divide topping mixture over all the muffins..
- Bake muffins for 23 – 25 minutes, until lightly browned. Using a fork, gently remove muffins to cool on wire rack…or enjoy while piping hot!.
The topping made of brown sugar, butter and pecans complements the banana flavor to a T! A hearty loaf of banana bread is an excellent way to use up a pile of leftover bananas, but sometimes you want a lighter option. These tender banana muffins are crowned with a delightfully crunchy. Cool the bananas completely before peeling. These delicious banana muffins with a cinnamon sugar crumb topping go great with a cup of coffee and a little bit of butter.