Brownie Banana Bread. This delectable Brownie Mix Banana Bread! It just takes four ingredients to make this terrific mashup of two favorite desserts: brownies and banana bread. Banana Bread Brownies are the perfect combination of a moist banana bread swirled with a dense chocolate brownie.
More dense than banana bread, this dessert is rich and filling. The brown butter frosting is something you will dream about days after the bars disappear from your serving platter. When you swirl banana bread together with fudgy brownies, it's a mashup that takes these two Scoop the remaining banana bread batter over the top, making sure some brownie batter still shows. You can have Brownie Banana Bread using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Brownie Banana Bread
- You need 3-4 of very ripe bananas.
- It’s 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 1/2 cups of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 of large egg beaten.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- It’s 1/2 cup of corn oil.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of all purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 cup of Hershey's Cocoa.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Hershey's chocolate syrup.
See more ideas about Banana bread brownies, Asian desserts, Malaysian dessert. Steamed caramel banana cake 蒸焦糖香蕉蛋糕 (apam pisang gula hangus). So I decided to get to work. How to Make Banana Bread Brownies.
Brownie Banana Bread step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 and butter a 4×8 loaf pan.
- Mash banana and add melted butter.
- Mix in baking soda, salt, sugar, egg, vanilla extract, flour, oil, and cocoa.
- Add chocolate syrup and mix well.
- Put into loaf pan and bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Serve warm or let cool..
- OPTIONAL: Add nuts if desired.
- Serving suggestion: Slice banana over each slice and dust with powdered sugar for a decadent dessert.
Blend in bananas and vanilla extract. Banana bread brownies are the perfect sidekick to a cup of morning joe, and make for easy individually wrapped on the go breakfast or mid-morning snack. I only like bananas when they are green and banana bread has black bananas in it. These fudgy banana brownies are a combination of classic banana bread and homemade brownies. You end up with a brownie that's incredibly moist.